Welcome to our Roller Ball Class! Did you know that roller ball blends are one of the easiest ways to oil your family! Why do we love creating our own roller ball blends? Here are a few reasons why....
1. They are portable! Throw the bottle in your purse without fear of it spilling!
2. They are customizable! Whenever I am dealing with an "issue," I simply look up the oils I need in a reference material. Then I add all of the oils that I have that are listed for that problem to my roller blend. Voila. It is customized just for me and my situation....
3. They make oiling EASY! While I would love to have OODLES of extra time to create oil concoctions all day long, that isn't going to happen any time soon! Instead, I create an roller blend whenever I DO have some free time. (Usually on the weekends!) I store my custom roller bottles on my bathroom counter. In the chaos of my week, I can simply grab the bottle and roll. It is so fast! I can be oiled and on my way in less than 5 seconds! Now THAT is efficient!
Here are some general instructions for making a roller blend:
1. Use a reference material to look up whatever you are trying to accomplish.
2. Gather all of the oils that you have that are listed for that problem. (If you don't have any of the top oils listed, then it might be best to order a few of those oils and wait until they come in before you make your roller blend.)
3. Fill about half of the bottle with essential oils.
4. Fill the other half of the bottle with a carrier oil such as olive oil, grapeseed oil, or jojoba oil.
5. Put the roller ball on top of the bottle.
In this class, we will be introducing you to some of our favorite roller bottle recipes! So, I must ask.....What's in your roller bottles?