Young Living's monthly promotions are a constant reminder of just how generous this company is. This month's promotion is no exception and, in my opinion, makes the others pale in comparison. Don't get me wrong...all of them are good, chock full of goodies for free. But this month, they went above and beyond. Maybe it's because Frankincense and Lavender were already on my list for this month's order that I'm so excited about getting them for free. Maybe it's because Blue Cypress is teeming with sesquiterpines (which help to erase bad information on a cellular level) and can be found in many of my favorite blends (like Highest Potential, Oola Grow, and Brain Power) and I'm excited about getting it as my Essential Rewards bonus this month. Who knows? I just think they have come to the table with a pretty spectacular offer this month, and we'd all be silly to miss out on it!
From the Young Living Blog: Spring is on its way, and with it comes new beginnings! Whether you’re looking forward to planning new adventures, refreshing your daily routine, or celebrating a new season, it’s the perfect time to get excited about renewal and rejuvenation.
That’s why we’ve loaded the March PV promotion with products that capture the spirit of spring. See how the two oils below can help you start something new in your beauty and wellness routines and click here to learn how you can qualify to get them for free!
Frankincense has a grounding aroma and natural moisturizing properties that make it an oil you can use throughout the entire day.
- Add a few drops of Frankincense to your daily moisturizer to highlight your natural beauty.
- Apply this oil to your temples or chest before yoga to focus your practice or use it after a workout to refocus with its calming aroma.
- Diffuse Frankincense in your home or office to create a relaxed space where you can work, play, or meditate.
Add instant fresh flavor to your cooking with Lime Vitality™! Whether you’re preparing something sweet or savory, this dietary oil makes it easy to create tasty snacks and meals infused with a bright, citrus bite.
- Get ready for grill season by adding a drop of Lime Vitality to store-bought and homemade marinades and sauces. Let your meats or veggies sit in a glass container overnight for a hint of lime flavor.
- Skip juicing and zesting and instead use Lime Vitality in your homemade salsa and guacamole for taco night and game day!
- Add Lime Vitality to your favorite fresh beverages. Create a new spin on classic lemonade with a lime twist or add a drop of Lime Vitality to chilled sparkling water or juice.
- Create a savory entrée with flavors inspired by Herbes de Provence by combing this oil with flavors such as oregano, thyme, marjoram, and rosemary.
What are your favorite ways to use essential oils when you need a refresh? Tell us in the comments!